Wednesday, February 15, 2012

14.5 Weeks Out!




So, I am 14.5 weeks out from my first of two competitions coming up, the Muscle Beach International Classic in Venice. This one is one month earlier than the competition I had originally planned on entering, so it's time to kick training up a notch and committ 100% to my diet plan in order to make this happen. I am a little apprehensive about doing two shows within a month, but as it stands now, I am going to go for it!


Today was an off day from the weights, but I still made it to the gym for some HIIT on the bike.

Cardio is definitley NOT my favorite, but it's got to be done in order to start leaning out.









Abs shot taken today ---->

(Lots of leaning out to do...this is the BEFORE pic!)







No diet or training changes to my plan as of yet....we'll see how the rest of the week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment